Continuing in the study of the AMPLIFICATION of the Aleph-Tav the symbol actually also represents the entire Aleph-Bet, which is the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet. Proof of it’s divinity can be substantiated when the Aleph-Tav is reversed as the Tav-Aleph in scripture and what its meaning is translated into English. We further look into the extraordinary Pronoun YOU in Hebrew. The GREATEST biblical discovery in our generation since John’s Revelation announced that the Aleph (Alpha) Tav (Omega) character symbol represents Y’shua the Messiah is the fact that His ‘mark’ is placed throughout the scriptures over 7000 times.
Email: William Sanford
Web site: Aleph Tav Scriptures
If you have questions about anything in our teachings that you are not understanding, please click here to let us know and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Newest teachings are listed first.
- Revelation Part 5-The Red Horse
- Revelation Part 4-The White Horse
- Revelation Part 3
- Revelation Part 2
- Introductions to the Revelation
- The Harm in Misinterpreting the Book of Revelation
- The LAST GREAT DAY
- Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkot
- Day of Atonement
- Shipwrecked Faith
- The Difference in Biblical and Modern Hebrew
- Fall of Lucifer
- The Aleph-Tav as the Aleph-Bet
- AMPLIFICATION of the Aleph Tav
- The Feast of Yom Tru’ah (Trumpets)
- Is the Aleph Tav a Direct Object Pointer?
- Messiah’s Passover
- Restoration of Aleph Tav
- Paul told Thessalonians When Antichrist Would Come
- SONG OF SONGS from Messianic Aleph-Tav Scriptures
- Sanford Sabbath Testimony
- EVERYTHING is an EXTENSION of the ALEPH TAV
- The MEM and BET-Aleph-Tav in Scripture
- The ZAYIN-Aleph-Tav in Scripture
- How the Aleph-Tav Speaks to Us
- The Yah-Head
- The Aleph-Tav in the SIN OFFERING
- Owlam and Father’s Memorial Name
- The Aleph-Tav in ALL the Everlasting Covenants
- A Significant Date in History – Passover
- What is GRACE?
- Body and Bride
- House Rules
- Was Paul Blameless?
- Sabbath the 1st Covenant
- James-Law of Liberty
- Unclean Meats
- Manifestations of Salvation
- Evidence from an Unlikely Source
- Abraham and the Torah
- Speaking against Torah
- The Number 14
- The Number 13
- The Number 12
- The Number 11
- The Number 10
- The Number 9
- The Number 8
- The Number 7
- The Number 6
- The Number 5
- The Number 4
- Introduction to Numbers
- Aleph-Tav Y’shua in the TaNaKh
- The Aleph-Tav in the Creation Week
- Aleph-Tav in the Sabbath and the Feast Days
- Introduction to the VAV-Aleph-Tav in the Scripturess
- Introduction to the Aleph-Tav Scriptures
Also check out our other Video Teaching Series.
Disclaimer: This is not a site for agendas. This is a site to present material within the confines of scripture. Anything outside those confines will be screened by the Admins of this website and then it will be determined whether to have that comment posted. This in no way means that we are attacking anyone. We are basing what we believe on scripture. Some may not agree with this but that is how it needs to be. Every site has its own guidelines, even if a submitted comment is not presented on the website, it is being read by the Admins. So it is not being trashed, even if it does not appear. This is not based solely on our opinions but on guidance from the Ruach HaChodesh.