This video is a short and brief teaching on the historical events that have transpired since the separation of the 12 tribes into two houses recorded in 1 Kings and the demise of the one true faith by the Papacy, prophesied by Paul in Colossians and John in Revelations. It reveals also how the lack of the Aleph tav in our English translation’s for hundreds of years has been part of the collateral damage as a result and also the significance of things being restored to our generation. There is one particular slide that viewers need to be cautioned concerning a famous oil painting of torture during the Inquisition. Viewer discretion is advised. The GREATEST biblical discovery in our generation since John’s Revelation announced that the Aleph (Alpha) Tav (Omega) character symbol represents Y’shua the Messiah is the fact that His ‘mark’ is placed throughout the scriptures over 7000 times.
Email: William Sanford
Web site: Aleph Tav Scriptures
If you have questions about anything in our teachings that you are not understanding, please click here to let us know and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Newest teachings are listed first.
- Revelation Part 5-The Red Horse
- Revelation Part 4-The White Horse
- Revelation Part 3
- Revelation Part 2
- Introductions to the Revelation
- The Harm in Misinterpreting the Book of Revelation
- The LAST GREAT DAY
- Feast of Tabernacles or Sukkot
- Day of Atonement
- Shipwrecked Faith
- The Difference in Biblical and Modern Hebrew
- Fall of Lucifer
- The Aleph-Tav as the Aleph-Bet
- AMPLIFICATION of the Aleph Tav
- The Feast of Yom Tru’ah (Trumpets)
- Is the Aleph Tav a Direct Object Pointer?
- Messiah’s Passover
- Restoration of Aleph Tav
- Paul told Thessalonians When Antichrist Would Come
- SONG OF SONGS from Messianic Aleph-Tav Scriptures
- Sanford Sabbath Testimony
- EVERYTHING is an EXTENSION of the ALEPH TAV
- The MEM and BET-Aleph-Tav in Scripture
- The ZAYIN-Aleph-Tav in Scripture
- How the Aleph-Tav Speaks to Us
- The Yah-Head
- The Aleph-Tav in the SIN OFFERING
- Owlam and Father’s Memorial Name
- The Aleph-Tav in ALL the Everlasting Covenants
- A Significant Date in History – Passover
- What is GRACE?
- Body and Bride
- House Rules
- Was Paul Blameless?
- Sabbath the 1st Covenant
- James-Law of Liberty
- Unclean Meats
- Manifestations of Salvation
- Evidence from an Unlikely Source
- Abraham and the Torah
- Speaking against Torah
- The Number 14
- The Number 13
- The Number 12
- The Number 11
- The Number 10
- The Number 9
- The Number 8
- The Number 7
- The Number 6
- The Number 5
- The Number 4
- Introduction to Numbers
- Aleph-Tav Y’shua in the TaNaKh
- The Aleph-Tav in the Creation Week
- Aleph-Tav in the Sabbath and the Feast Days
- Introduction to the VAV-Aleph-Tav in the Scripturess
- Introduction to the Aleph-Tav Scriptures
Also check out The Covenant – Video Teaching Series, There are videos that go with the written teachings above.
Disclaimer: This is not a site for agendas. This is a site to present material within the confines of scripture. Anything outside those confines will be screened by the Admins of this website and then it will be determined whether to have that comment posted. This in no way means that we are attacking anyone. We are basing what we believe on scripture. Some may not agree with this but that is how it needs to be. Every site has its own guidelines, even if a submitted comment is not presented on the website, it is being read by the Admins. So it is not being trashed, even if it does not appear. This is not based solely on our opinions but on guidance from the Ruach HaChodesh.