“But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.”
If you have questions about anything in our teachings that you are not understanding, please click here to let us know and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Newest teachings are listed first.
- THE DAWNING OF THE DAY
- THE BLOSSOM OF THE RIGHTEOUS
- THE TIE THAT BINDS
- THE PARABLE OF THE RACE
- THE RESTORATION OF THE LAND
- THE PARABLE OF THE DOVE
- THE RAM OF GOD
- THE PARABLE OF PEARLS
- SLOWNDES79 TRAILER
- THE PARABLE OF HONEY
- THE BITTER ROOT OF THE POISON VINE
- THE REVELATION OF THE SEED ההתגלות של הזרע
- MYSTERY OF THE WEDDING GARMENTS
- Tearing Down the Wall
- THE RETURN OF JONAH
- THE FOOLISH NATION
- The Gospel You Never Heard
- THE PARABLE OF JONAH
- LEVIATHAN REVEALED!
- THE CLOUD OF WITNESSES
- WHAT IS TRUTH…?
- THE SONS OF BELIAL
- The Balm of the Samaritan
- The Seed of the Samaritan
- WORMWOOD REVEALED!
- Parable of The Seed: Secret to the Kingdom
- THE LATTER RAIN
- The Threshold – Altar of Covenant
- THE LOVE OF GOD
- The Identity of the Prodigal Son
- Surely Our Fathers Have Inherited Lies!
- The First Prophecy in the Bible
- The Aleph-Tav
- The Two Witnesses
- Ephraim and the End of the Age
Also check out The Covenant – Video Teaching Series, There are videos that go with the written teachings above.
Disclaimer: This is not a site for agendas. This is a site to present material within the confines of scripture. Anything outside those confines will be screened by the Admins of this website and then it will be determined whether to have that comment posted. This in no way means that we are attacking anyone. We are basing what we believe on scripture. Some may not agree with this but that is how it needs to be. Every site has its own guidelines, even if a submitted comment is not presented on the website, it is being read by the Admins. So it is not being trashed, even if it does not appear. This is not based solely on our opinions but on guidance from the Ruach HaChodesh.