We are a small congregation of people who are Torah keepers. We may not be able to accommodate everyone’s request but we will attempt to address any questions or issues on our website. We are located in Springfield Missouri, USA. The form below is how to contact us.
Below is a map, that will provide directions, to Congregation Echad … whom we fellowship with on Shabat. You are welcome to join us.
Gathering on Shabbat…
We gather every Shabbat at 10:30am, at Congregation Echad, aka Dogwood Tabernacle. The general idea for the day looks as follows, but is flexible and ultimately lead by His Spirit:
- 10:30am – 12pm Scripture Reading (Hebrew & English)
- 12pm – 2pm Praise & Worship and Prayer
- 2pm – 3pm Teaching
- 3pm Oneg Shabbat (“Joy of Sabbath”) A meal of sharing and fellowship
- 4pm Midrash & Fellowship
What to bring?
- Instruments (if you play any)
- Food to share for the Oneg/meal. If you have any questions or concerns related to the food, please call Michael or Diane at (417) 543-0106, or email us at email@example.com.
Our worship time includes a variety of Messianic and Christian songs, hymns, traditional Jewish songs and original inspired material.